Coca Cola Chicken
Coca cola chicken is one of the easiest recipes available. You just need very few ingredients like one of our favorite softdrinks, coca-cola or coke. Since coke is carbonated drink, it will act as a tenderizer and will give a delicious flavor on the dish. A perfect recipe for those who can’t think of a tasty and easy to make chicken dish.
500ml Coca-Cola soft drink
1 Tbsp oyster sauce
1/4 cup ketchup, banana or tomato ketchup
1/2 kilo chicken (breast)
1 medium red onion, sliced into rings
Salt to taste
How to cook Coca-cola Chicken
- Place chicken pieces in frying pan. Add cola drink, oyster and ketchup.
- Cook on medium heat, turning pieces often. It will look rather gross when if first starts cooking.
- Eventually, the liquid will evaporate, and will form a glaze on the chicken.
- Cook until most of the liquid is gone.
- Be very careful to keep a close eye on the chicken, as towards the end the liquid evaporates quickly and it can burn very easily. Serve and garnish with onion rings.
- It takes approximately 15 to 20 minutes to cook.