1 kg. chicken (cut-up)
1/4 cup vinegar
2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
2 segment garlic (pounded)
1 onion (sliced)
2 tomatoes (sliced)
2 potatoes (pared and divided into 6)
2 red and green pepper (cut into slice)
2 tbsps. paprika
1 small bay leaf
2 tbsps. oil
How to cook Asadong Manok:
- Combine chicken pieces with vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic.Let stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oil In skillet over medium heat and fry potatoes until golden brown.
- Saute onion and tomatoes until tomatoes are mushy.
- Drain chicken pieces, save marinade, paprika, bay leaf, pepper, detain, and water.
- Simmer for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender. Cover.
- Correct seasoning. Serve hot. Good for 8 persons.