Thinking of cooking fried rice but you are out of ideas what kind of fried rice you want to cook? Try this seafood fried rice consisting of shrimps or prawns, fish fillet and squid rings. Then tossed with veggies like green peas, diced carrots, shredded lettuce and garnished with spring onions. This is a healthy dish too because it does not contain chicken, beef or pork. This is also a complete meal because the viand and the rice are already mixed together.
To cook fried rice with seafoods; Heat oil in pan and saute garlic. Add shrimps, fish cubes and squid rings. Stir- fry until cooked. Add rice, green peas and diced carrots. Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper. Add beaten egg. Allow to slightly set before stirring, Continue cooking until rice is dry. Transfer to a serving platter, top with shredded lettuce and sprinkle with chopped spring onion.
How to Cook Seafood Fried Rice
- 4 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 100 grams shrimps or prawns peeled and chopped
- 100 grams fish fillets chopped into cubes
- 100 grams squid rings
- 2 bowls cooked rice cold
- 50 grams green peas and diced carrots
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1 egg beaten
- shredded lettuce
- chopped spring onion
How to cook Fried Rice with Seafoods:
- Heat oil in pan and saute garlic.
- Add shrimps, fish cubes and squid rings. Stir- fry until cooked.
- Add rice, green peas and diced carrots. Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add beaten egg. Allow to slightly set before stirring, Continue cooking while stirring until rice is dry.
- Transfer to a serving platter, top with shredded lettuce and sprinkle with chopped spring onion.
Correction: In some of the comments below, star ratings were mistakenly included. These have now been removed for transparency. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.
Thanks for sharing this seafood fried rice recipe! I’ve been craving for this fried rice for days!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! 😁