This beef tapa is the simplest (in my own opinion) to make and to cook. It also resembles the taste of the Jollibee beef tapa. Just use the tender parts of the beef like the tenderloin or sirloin and choose meat with less tendon. The cooking time is short, about 5 minutes or less in frying this tapa so it is advisable to choose the tenderloin. When serving it for breakfast, you can combine it with garlic fried rice, fried eggs and some atchara if available.
Breakfast Beef Tapa Jollibee Style
- 500 grams beef sirloin sliced into strips
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. liquid seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. oyster sauce
- 3 to 5 pieces calamansi extract the juice
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 head garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper ground
- fried garlic for garnishing
- cooking oil for frying
How to Make Breakfast Beef Tapa Jollibee Style
- Slice the beef into strips. Then put in a mixing bowl.
- Add in mayonnaise, soy sauce, liquid seasoning, oyster sauce, kalamansi juice, sugar, garlic and black pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients using your hands and slightly squeeze the beef so the marinade will be absorbed.
- Cover the bowl and marinate overnight in a refrigerator.
- To cook the beef tapa: heat about 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in a frying pan and fry the beef for 5 minutes of until brown.
- Serve with fried rice and fried eggs on your breakfast.