15 pcs fresh sugpo, large prawns
1/2 cup canned button mushrooms, diced
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 tbsp. kalamansi, lemon-juice
4 tbsp. white wine
1 tbsp. butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 pcs onions, chopped finely
2 pcs red pimiento, cubed
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 tbsp. cheese, grated
How to cook Stuffed Prawns
- Boil prawns and slice the back, leaving the heads and tails intact. Remove the meat and cut into small cubes. Add mushroom, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and white wine. Mix thoroughly and set aside for 10-15 minutes. In medium heat, melt butter and saute garlic and onions. Add the prawn mixture. Cover and allow to simmer.
- Do not overcooked. Add pimiento. Remove from fire and add some of the cream of mushroom soup.
- Stuff-the prawn shells with the prawn mixture. Sprinkle grated cheese on top. Arrange the stuffed prawns in oven proof platter.
- Pour the remaining cream of mushroom at the sides. Garnish, top with pimiento slices and dot with butter.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 deg F for 15 minutes. Serve hot.