Quick Tuna Macaroni Casserole
An easy to make healthy casserole because it contains no chicken, beef or pork. This dish replaced the meat with tuna chucks or flakes. A perfect dish for this coming holiday season if you needed something delicious and easy to prepare.
- 1 pack 150 grams macaroni (or 1 cup)
- 1 can cream of asparagus soup
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 1 medium size can tuna chunks or flakes in brine, drain.
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Cook macaroni in salted boiling water. You can also follow package instructions. Drain.
- Combine asparagus soup and evaporated milk.
- Add macaroni, tuna, red bell pepper and ½ cup of grated cheese.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in a 350 °F oven for 30 minutes. Serve hot.
- Good for 4 to 6 persons.