Chopped Chicken Liver Pate
This is a chicken liver pate recipe that is very easy to make. Since duck liver pate is very expensive, you can imitate it by replacing it with chicken liver.
1/2 kilo chicken liver
1 medium-sized onion, chopped
1/4 cup butter
1 egg white, slightly beaten
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1 tablespoon red wine
2 hard boiled egg yolks, chopped
dashed of monosodium glutamate (MSG)
How to cook Chopped Chicken Liver Pate:
- In a frying pan, saute onions and chicken liver in butter.
- Chop the cooked chicken livers and combine with onion, egg white, seasonings, MSG, and red wine.
- Mix thoroughly. Chill for about 30 minutes.
- Press into a well oiled mold and remove from mold at once to serving plate.
- Garnish the plate with chopped egg yolks. Good for 4 persons.