Garlic Butter Chicken Stir Fry is a simple and delicious dish that is perfect for busy weeknights when you need a quick and easy meal. This recipe combines tender chicken with garlic, butter, and a variety of other flavorful ingredients, resulting in a satisfying and savory stir-fry that is sure to become a family favorite. In this recipe blog post, we’ll take a closer look at what makes this dish so special, and provide tips and tricks for making it at home.
The Ingredients That Make It So Delicious
Garlic Butter Chicken Stir Fry is made with a variety of ingredients that work together to create a savory and satisfying dish. The recipe typically includes chicken, garlic, black pepper, spring onion, soy sauce, oyster sauce, oil, butter, ginger, and sugar (optional). Each of these ingredients contributes a unique flavor and texture to the dish. Creating a complex and delicious taste that is sure to please your palate.
The Cooking Process for Garlic Butter Chicken Stir Fry
Garlic Butter Chicken Stir Fry is a quick and easy meal that can be prepared in just a few simple steps. First, you’ll need to cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and season it with salt, black pepper, and cornstarch. Then, you’ll sauté the chicken in a hot wok or skillet until it is browned and cooked through.
Next, you’ll add the garlic, ginger, and spring onion to the wok and sauté them until fragrant. Then, you’ll add the soy sauce and oyster sauce, along with a bit of water, and stir everything together until the sauce is thickened and bubbly. Finally, you’ll add the butter to the wok and stir until it is melted and combined with the other ingredients.
Tips and Tricks for Making Perfect Garlic Butter Chicken Stir Fry
While Garlic Butter Chicken Stir Fry is a relatively simple dish to make, there are a few tips and tricks that can help ensure that your stir-fry turns out perfectly every time. Here are a few things to keep in mind when making this dish:
- Use high-quality ingredients: Since this is a dish that relies on a few key ingredients for flavor, it’s important to use high-quality chicken, garlic, and other ingredients to ensure that the dish tastes as good as possible.
- Cut the chicken into small, bite-sized pieces: Cutting the chicken into small, bite-sized pieces helps it cook more evenly and quickly, resulting in tender and flavorful chicken in every bite.
- Don’t overcook the garlic and ginger: Garlic and ginger can easily burn and become bitter if they are cooked for too long. Be sure to sauté them just until fragrant, and then remove them from the wok before adding the other ingredients.
- Adjust the seasoning to your liking: The recipe for Garlic Butter Chicken Stir Fry is relatively flexible, so feel free to adjust the seasoning to your liking. If you like your food spicy, you can add some chili flakes or hot sauce to the dish. If you prefer a sweeter flavor, you can add more sugar to the sauce.
Garlic Butter Chicken Stir Fry is a simple and delicious dish that is perfect for busy weeknights when you need a quick and easy meal. With just a few simple ingredients and some basic cooking techniques, you can create a flavorful and satisfying dish that your whole family will love. Whether you’re an experienced cook or a beginner in the kitchen, Garlic Butter Chicken Stir Fry is a dish that is sure to impress. So why not give it a try and
NOTES ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS:
Garlic is a key ingredient in this recipe, and for good reason. Not only does it add a delicious flavor and aroma to the dish, but it also has some health benefits. Garlic is rich in antioxidants and has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to reduce the risk of certain diseases.
In addition, garlic has been linked to lower blood pressure and improved cholesterol levels. To get the most out of your garlic, it’s important to chop or crush it before cooking, as this helps to release its beneficial compounds.
Butter is another important ingredient in this recipe, and it’s what gives the dish its rich, creamy flavor. While butter is high in calories and saturated fat, it does have some nutritional benefits. Butter is a good source of vitamin A, which is important for maintaining healthy skin and eyesight.
It also contains small amounts of other vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin D, vitamin E, and selenium. When cooking with butter, it’s important to use it in moderation. Too much can increase your risk of heart disease.
Finally, chicken is the main protein source in this dish, and it provides a range of health benefits. Chicken is a good source of high-quality protein, which is important for building and repairing muscle tissue. It also contains a range of vitamins and minerals, including B vitamins, vitamin D, and zinc.
When choosing chicken for this recipe, it’s important to look for high-quality, organic chicken that has been raised without antibiotics or hormones. This will ensure that you’re getting the most nutritious and delicious chicken possible.
Garlic Butter Chicken Wings Stir Fry
- 750 grams chicken wings sliced to serving pieces
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 stalks spring onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 thumb-sized ginger sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar optional
- 1/2 cup water
Garlic Butter Chicken Stir Fry
- In a bowl, marinate the chicken with garlic, black pepper, soy sauce, sugar, oyster sauce and half of the chopped spring onion for at least 30 minutes.
- In a pan or wok, heat the 2 Tbsp. oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the marinated chicken and stir-fry until lightly browned.
- Add the marinade without the aromatics in the pan and bring to a boil.
- Stir until the marinade is reduced. Add butter and stir until the butter is melted. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Uncover and stir fry until the chicken is cooked.
- When cooked, Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with toasted garlic and chopped spring onions.
- Serve hot with cooked rice or noodles.
- Cut the chicken into small, bite-sized pieces to ensure even cooking and faster cooking time.
- Use a wok or large skillet to cook the stir fry. This will ensure that the ingredients cook evenly and the sauce coats the chicken and vegetables.
- Don't overcrowd the wok or skillet when cooking. Cook the chicken in batches if needed, as this will help to ensure that it browns evenly and doesn't steam.
- Use high heat when cooking the stir fry to ensure that the ingredients cook quickly and maintain their texture and flavor.
- Be sure to stir the ingredients frequently when cooking to prevent sticking and ensure even cooking.