Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Green Chilies
Are you craving for a spicy cheesy something that you don’t know what it is? I guess you need to try this bacon wrapped chilies stuffed with cheddar cheese. Great for appetizer or snack or you can serve it with your favorite alcoholic beverage to get the “boom” feeling.
- 15 pieces Green chilies or siling pansigang, soak in water, cut at least an inch to remove the seeds
- 15 slices bacon
- 15 stick slices of cheddar cheese
- ¼ mayonnaise
- ¼ ketsup
- Cooking oil for deep frying
- Pre-heat oil in a frying pan. Arrange green chilies, put cheese inside, and wrapped with bacon.
- Secure it with a toothpick. Do the same on the rest of the ingredients.
- Fry the chilies and wait until the bacon turns brown and crispy.
- To make the dipping sauce, mix the mayo with the ketsup.
- Serve the chilies with the dipping sauce.