A simple yet delicious chicken wing dish! The taste is a little sweet and buttery and I’m sure you are going to love it. You can use almost any part of the chicken if you don’t like to use chicken wings. And you also don’t need to fry it first before cooking but this extra step will make your dish more appetizing.
How to Cook Garlic Butter Chicken Wings
- 1/2 kilo chicken wings cut into 2 pcs
- 50 to 100 grams butter
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pc onion minced
- 1/2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1/8 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp. black peppercorns ground
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup 7-Up or Sprite softdrink
- Spring onions chopped
- fried garlic
How to Cook Garlic Butter Chicken Wings:
- Wash and clean the chicken and drain. Divide the wings in 2 pieces each. Place in a bowl and pour soy sauce. Rub the chicken with the soy sauce until well coated.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken lightly until slightly brown. You don't need to thoroughly fry the chicken, only fry the skin to make it more appetizing.
- In the same pan, heat about 2 Tbsp. of cooking oil and saute garlic and onion. Saute until the onion is soft.
- Add in the butter and stir until melted. Add in the ketchup, oyster sauce, salt and pepper. Stir for a few seconds. Then add in the chicken. stir again for a minutes.
- Pour the 7-Up or Sprite softdrink and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until the chicken is tender for about 20 to 35 minutes.
- Turn off heat and serve hot. Garnish with fried garlic and spring onions. Enjoy!