Sizzling Pusit (Sizzling Squid)
November 2nd, 2009
1 pc. big squid
2 slices ginger, julienned (cut into thin strips)
1/2 tsp. salt
3 cloves garlic
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. sugar
1 tbsp. vinegar
How to cook Sizzling Pusit
- Combine salt, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic and sugar in a bowl.
- Marinate squid in the mixture for half a day.
- Grill to almost done, but not quite, basting regularly with the marinade.
- Slice into rings. Transfer to a heated up sizzling plate.
- Pour a little marinade over the grilled squid. Serve.
< See More Shellfish Recipes
Try Other Recipes :
Sizzling Wild Boar
A variation of grilled pork. Sizzling Wild Boar makes use of wild boar meat in place of regu ...
Deep Fried Squid Rings (Calamares Fritos)
I think this is the best fried squid rings recipe I found. Try this one and you will surely ...
Ginataang Pusit (Squid in Coconut Milk)
"Ginataan" or coconut milk based dishes are varied in Filipino cooking. There are lots of Fi ...
You can leave a response
, or trackback
from your own site.