This dish is grilled squid served in sizzling plate. The squid is first marinated in salt, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic and sugar. Then it is grilled until done and served in a hot cast iron sizzling plate.
1 pc. big squid
2 slices ginger, julienne (cut into thin strips)
1/2 tsp. salt
3 cloves garlic
1 Tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. sugar
1 Tbsp. vinegar
How to cook Sizzling Pusit
- Combine salt, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic and sugar in a bowl.
- Marinate squid in the mixture for half a day.
- Grill to almost done, but not quite, basting regularly with the marinade.
- Slice into rings. Transfer to a heated up sizzling plate.
- Pour a little marinade over the grilled squid. Serve.