Seafood Fried Rice
Thinking of cooking fried rice but you are out of ideas what kind of fried rice you want to cook? Try this seafood fried rice consisting of shrimps or prawns, fish fillet and squid rings. Then tossed with veggies like green peas, diced carrots, shredded lettuce and garnished with spring onions. This is a healthy dish too because it does not contain chicken, beef or pork. This is also a complete meal because the viand and the rice are already mixed together.
4 Tbsp. cooking oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
100 grams shrimps or prawns, peeled and chopped
100 grams fish fillets, chopped into cubes
100 grams squid rings
2 bowls cooked rice, cold
50 grams green peas and diced carrots
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
Salt and pepper
1 egg beaten
chopped spring onion
How to cook Fried Rice with Seafoods:
- Heat oil in pan and saute garlic.
- Add shrimps, fish cubes and squid rings. Stir- fry until cooked.
- Add rice, green peas and diced carrots. Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add beaten egg. Allow to slightly set before stirring, Continue cooking until rice is dry.
- Transfer to a serving platter, top with shredded lettuce and sprinkle with chopped spring onion.