A Filipino recipe pork kilawin that consist of pork head meat and skin, pork brain, liver and pork tongue.
1 kilo pork head meat
1 pc pork tongue, blanched and cleaned
150 g small intestine
1/4 kg pork liver
2 pairs pig’s brain
1 cup vinegar
1 pc onion, chopped
1 head garlic, crushed
1-2 tbsp. fine salt
1/2 tbsp. black pepper, ground
How to cook pork kilawin:
- In a saucepan, put pork head, tongue, small intestines and liver to boil.
- Lower heat and simmer until tender.
- Cut into strips. Set aside. Clean brain and boil in vinegar and salt.
- Combine with the other meats, garlic and onion.
- Season with salt and Pepper. Serves 12.
Categories: Pork Recipes
About Panlasang Pinoy Meat Recipes
Filipino recipes that specializes in all kinds of red meat like pork, beef, chicken, duck, veal or turkey