Sardinas na Bangus (Milk Fish Sardines)
Want to make your own milkfish sardines and thinks that buying a canned bangus sardines seems a but costly? Now you can make your own bangus sardines at home with very simple equipment and ingredients. The recipe I got here is tastier than the commercial ones the you see on supermarket shelves.
- 1 kilo bangus (milk fish)
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 4 pcs hot chili peppers
- ¾ cup brandy or rum
- ½ cup sweet mixed pickles
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup green olives
- 1 tsp MSG (vetsin)
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1 pc bay leaf (laurel leaves)
- Clean bangus but do not remove scales. Put rack into the pressure cooker.
- Arrange bangus in layers the add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover. Bring to a boil until steady steam flows out of the vent.
- Place pressure control on vent. Cook for an hour. Let cool.
- Remove bangus from cooker. Serve.