Cumin and Cider Grilled Pork Chops
A delicious and simple pork chops recipe with cumin, honey, apple cider vinegar and olive oil. Ingredients are simple and easy to find and you can cook this anytime you want since pork chops are not expensive.
2 Tbsp. honey
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp. cumin, ground
pinch of chili flakes
4 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
salt and pepper to taste
vegetable oil, for brushing
How to cook Cumin and Cider Grilled Pork Chops:
- In a bowl, mix honey, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, cumin and chili flakes using a whisk.
- Season pork with salt and pepper then place in the honey-vinegar mixture. Marinate for one and a half hours.
- Fifteen minutes prior to grilling, heat up the grill and brush with vegetable oil.
- Grill the pork for 8 minutes per side or until proper doneness is achieved.
- Use tongs to flip the pork chops. Before serving, let it rest for at least 5 minutes.