Chicken Bacon MeatLoaf
Another great meatloaf using ground chicken and lined with bacon strips. Good for any occasion and can be served in breakfast, lunch or dinner. Although this meatloaf contains bacon and ham, the main ingredient is ground chicken and this is good for those who wants to minimize eating pork.
1/4 kilo lean bacon
1 cup bread cubes
1 cup full cream milk
1 kilo ground chicken
1/4 kilo sweet ham slices, chopped
1 can Vienna sausage, diced
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 pcs Chorizo de Bilbao, finely chopped
2 Tbsp. garlic, minced
1/3 cup green olives, sliced
2 Tbsp. tomato catsup
2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup pickle relish
2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. ground pepper
How to cook Chicken Bacon Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Line loaf pans with bacon strips. Use 2 pcs of 7″ x 3″x 2-1/2″ loaf pans.
- Set aside. Mix bread cubes and milk to soften bread. Mash.
- Mix together with remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Transfer mixture into prepared pans and bake for one hour or until done. Let cool.
- Turn over to a serving platter and slice into serving portion. Makes 10 to 12 servings.