Bangus Belly A La Pobre
2 pcs bangus bellies ( milk fish bellies )
2 tbsps chopped garlic
2 pcs calamansi (lime)
1 tbsp chopped olives
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
3 tbsps olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
How to cook Bangus Belly A La Pobre
- Combine calamansi juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Use this to marinate bangus bellies for at least 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil. Add chopped garlic and cook until light brown.
- Remove from heat. Season bangus bellies with some salt and fry in a saute pan.
- Place fried bangus bellies on plate and drizzle with garlic chips in olive oil.
- Garnish with chopped olives.
Categories: Fish Recipes
About Panlasang Pinoy Meat Recipes
Filipino recipes that specializes in all kinds of red meat like pork, beef, chicken, duck, veal or turkey