Want to turn your simple instant noodles into a delicious sopas? Not only delicious but it is easy to cook and have few ingredients that are easy to find. So I think this is the recipe you have been looking for if you want an instant sopas. By the way, there is an option of using corned beef instead of ground beef. Use the smallest can you can find.
How to Cook Instant Beef Noodles Sopas
- 2 packs instant noodles beef flavor
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pc onion chopped
- 2 pcs hotdogs sliced
- 1/4 head cabbage sliced thinly
- 1 pc small carrot slice into strips
- 1 cup evaporated milk or 1 small can
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. patis
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 5 cups water
- 100 grams ground beef or corned beef
- 3 Tbsp. cooking oil
How to Cook Instant Beef Noodles Sopas:
- Heat 2 Tbsp. of cooking oil and fry the hotdogs until brown, Remove from oil and set aside.
- Saute the ground beef until brown. Then saute garlic and onion until fragrant. Add in the carrots and cook for 1 minute while stirring.
- Then add in the hotdogs. Stir for a few seconds then pour water. Bring to a boil. Season with pepper and patis. Then add in the instant beef noodles flavoring.
- Add in the cabbage and instant noodles. Cook for 3 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- Pour the evaporated milk and bring to a boil then turn off heat. Serve hot and garnish with spring onions.