This is a delicious and creamy cooked mussels simmered in white wine, fresh cream, butter, parsley, salt and pepper. Since this is seafood, it requires only a few minutes of cooking. With regard to fresh cream, I think you can use Nestle cream in cans and not those packaged in tetra packs. The recipe didn’t say the amount of fresh cream so it’s up to you how creamy you want your mussels should taste. I think 1/4 to 1/2 cup of cream is enough.
To cook the mussels with cream and parsley; Lightly saute onion and mussel in fresh butter. Add white wine, chopped parsley and fresh cream. Cook for at least 2 minutes or as soon as the mussel shell is open. Add salt and pepper if needed.
Fresh Mussels with Cream and Parsley
- 200 grams fresh mussels
- 10 grams fresh butter
- 20 grams finely chopped onion
- 5 grams finely chopped parsley
- 20 ml white wine
- salt and pepper
- fresh cream
How to cook Fresh Mussels with Cream and Parsley
- Lightly saute onion and mussel in fresh butter.
- Add white wine, chopped parsley and fresh cream.
- Cook for at least 2 minutes or as soon as the mussel shell is open.
- Add salt and pepper if needed.