Tuna Vegetable Salad
A delicious healthy vegetable tuna salad that you can make anytime. All the ingredients are simple and basic and easy to find in supermarkets. All you need to create this salad are canned tuna, carrots, baguio beans, pineapple tidbits, canned kernel corn and mayonnaise.
- 1 medium (150g) carrot cut into cubes
- 14 pcs. (100g) baguio beans, sliced ¼" cross wise
- 1 can (439 grams) Del Monte Pineapple tidbits, drained ( reserve syrup )
- 1 can (432 grams) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (170g) Del Monte regular tuna chunks in oil, drained
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 and ½ teaspoon iodized salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Cook carrot and baguio beans in pineapple syrup until tender but still crunchy. Drain.
- Combine with other ingredients. Blend thoroughly.
- Chill until ready to serve.