This beef short ribs recipe is easy to cook. Just marinate with soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and black pepper then grill or broil.
1 kilo Beef short ribs
1 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup sesame oil
2 tablespoons spring onions, chopped
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
How to cook Short Ribs Sweet Style:
- Before marinating your beef short ribs, score an “X” mark in the meat portion, cutting almost to the bone.
- To prepare the marinade, combine all ingredients and mix until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour over beef short ribs, turning them occasionally to coat them evenly.
- Marinate for at least two hours before cooking.
- Grill marinated beef short ribs over live coals or broil until done as desired.
- Baste with marinate while grilling once or twice on each side. Serve.