A delicious healthy vegetable tuna salad that you can make anytime. All the ingredients are simple and basic and easy to find in supermarkets. All you need to create this salad are canned tuna chunks, carrots, Baguio beans, pineapple tidbits, canned kernel corn and mayonnaise. It is also a good idea to boil the vegetables first on pineapple syrup or juice before combining them to the salad so that the vegetables will be tastier unlike cooking it with just plain water.
To make tuna vegetable salad; Cook carrot and baguio beans in pineapple syrup until tender but still crunchy. Drain. Combine with other ingredients. Blend thoroughly. Chill until ready to serve.
How to Make Tuna Vegetable Salad
- 1 medium 150g carrot cut into cubes
- 14 pcs. 100g baguio beans, sliced 1/4" cross wise
- 1 can 439 grams pineapple tidbits, drained ( reserve syrup )
- 1 can 432 grams whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can 170g tuna chunks in oil, drained
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon iodized salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
How to make Tuna Vegetable Salad:
- Cook carrot and baguio beans in pineapple syrup until tender but still crunchy. Drain.
- Combine with other ingredients. Blend thoroughly.
- Chill until ready to serve.