One of the healthiest recipes is steamed fish because fish is rich is omega 3 fatty acids that is beneficial to your health. Frying the fish will add cholesterol so steaming is the best cooking method is you are health conscious.
1 pc whole lapu-lapu
1 inch ginger, cut into strips
5 gms parsley, chopped
300 gms mayonnaise
5 gms red bell pepper, chopped
3 pcs egg whites, boiled
10 gms salt
3 pcs egg yolks, boiled
10 gms ground pepper
How to cook Steamed Lapu- Lapu With Mayonnaise
- Clean the fish and rub with salt. Stuff the mouth and abdomen with ginger.
- Steam lapu-lapu until cooked, about 30 minutes.
- Set aside at room temperature. Keep in a chiller for an hour.
- Remove skin. Spread mayonnaise on both sides of the fish.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper. Garnish with eggs, parsley and red bell pepper.