1 kilo ulo ng baboy (pig’s head)
1/4 kilo chicken liver
1/4 cup vinegar
2 tbsp Ajinomoto Ginisa Flavor Mix
1 tsp siling labuyo, minced
1 pc onion, chopped
1 tbsp calamansi juice
salt to taste
dash of MSG
How to cook pork sisig recipe:
- Wash pig’s head and chicken. liver. Boil in salted water until tender Drain.
- Broil pig’s head and chicken liver then cut into small pieces. Put in a preheated pan.
- Dissolve Ajinomoto Ginisa Flavor mix in vinegar. Add to chopped meat.
- Put in siling labuyo and dash of MSG. Mix well.
- Add onion and calamansi juice before serving.