Pork Sisig Recipe
One of the most favorite Filipino recipe is the pork sisig recipe made from chopped grilled pork’s head. Since this dish is so popular, it is served in most Filipino restaurants, fastfoods and foodcarts. It is also a popular pulutan, paired with beer for those who love social drinking.
1 kilo ulo ng baboy (pig’s head)
1/4 kilo chicken liver
1/4 cup vinegar
2 tbsp Ajinomoto Ginisa Flavor Mix
1 tsp siling labuyo, minced
1 pc onion, chopped
1 tbsp calamansi juice
salt to taste
dash of MSG
How to cook pork sisig recipe:
- Wash pig’s head and chicken. liver. Boil in salted water until tender Drain.
- Broil pig’s head and chicken liver then cut into small pieces. Put in a preheated pan.
- Dissolve Ajinomoto Ginisa Flavor mix in vinegar. Add to chopped meat.
- Put in siling labuyo and dash of MSG. Mix well.
- Add onion and calamansi juice before serving.