A very simple seafood omelet that you can cook anytime specially if you love shrimps. This shrimp omelet is so simple that you only need shelled shrimps, eggs, onion, garlic and tomatoes. The bigger the shrimps, the better because you only need to peel fewer shrimps compared to buying small ones. There are many ways you can make an omelet and I think this is one of the best.
- ½ kilo shrimps, shelled and coarsely chopped
- ½ cup oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 3 pcs well beaten eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- a dash of pepper
- MSG to taste
- Saute garlic, onions and tomatoes in oil. Add shrimps, season with salt, MSG and pepper.
- Stir cook until shrimps turned pink. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and pour beaten eggs, swirl it about to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Pour shrimp mixture and fold over one side of egg layer.
- Turn over once to cook the other side then transfer the omelet to a platter.
- Serve hot.