Chinese Pork Tenderloin Slices
When I was a kid I remembered when my uncle went to Chinatown and we ate in a restaurant that served a roasted pork tenderloin. I think that was the tastiest roasted pork I’ve indulged with. The recipe I have here might somehow taste similar to that roasted pork I mentioned above and it is easy to cook this recipe since it only requires very simple ingredients.
1/2 kilo pork tenderloin
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 Tbsp. catsup
1 1/2 tsp. vinegar
1/8 tsp. pepper
1 clove garlic, crushed
How to cook Chinese Pork Tenderloin Slices:
- Cut meat lengthwise. Mix remaining ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Add meat and turn to coat all sides.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, turning meat occasionally.
- Place meat on rack on a roasting pan and bake in 350 °F oven for 50 minutes.
- Cut into 1/4 inch slices. Serve immediately or wrap in aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4 days and use as desired.