Chicken and Pork Adobo with Coconut Milk
Want something new cooking chicken or pork adobo? Then spice up your cooking with this chicken and pork adobo with coconut milk. Adobo usually contains soy sauce and vinegar but this recipe replaced them with coconut milk, vinegar and salt. If you haven’t tried this recipe yet, then I think this is a good addition your menu the next time you plan your cooking.
- ½ kilo pork, cut into serving pieces
- ½ kilo chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. MSG
- ½ tsp. pepper (powdered)
- 5 to 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups thick coconut milk
- Cut pork and chicken into small serving pieces.
- Put in pan and add all ingredients except coconut milk.
- Boil for 5 minutes. Drain. Set aside broth.
- Fry pork, chicken, and garlic in cooking oil until a little brown, drain the oil and leave about 2 tablespoon of oil. Add broth again, cover and boil.
- When half cooked, pour in coconut milk. Stir until it boils. Season with salt and MSG.
- Continue cooking until pork and chicken are done.