Chicken Cabbage Curry
A simple curry dish of chicken and cabbage that is easy to cook.
1 cup chicken meat (cooked, shredded)
2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
3 Tbsp. flour
1 1/2 Tbsp. curry powder
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground pepper
3/4 cup evaporated milk (or thick coconut milk)
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 tsp. MSG
1/2 cup water
1/2 kilo cabbage shredded
How to cook chicken cabbage curry
- Drop shredded cabbage in boiling water with a little salt.
- Put off heat. After 3 minutes, drain. Set aside.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, and curry powder. Melt butter in low heat and add flour mixture.
- Stir. When well blended, gradually add water and continue stirring until mixture is smooth.
- Add milk. Stir until smooth and thickened. Add MSG.
- Spread drained cabbage on plate.
- Make a hollow in the middle and pour the mixture and the cooked chicken. Serve hot.