Beefy Fried Rice
A simple way to prepare and cook beefy fried rice. Since this dish is complete, with rice and beef, you don’t need to serve any kind of viand. Just this fried rice is a complete meal. It even has beef noodle soup included when cooking this recipe. But just a reminder, don’t put the dried noodles and flavoring in the fried rice. You have to cook the beef noodle soup following the instruction printed on the pack. Just use a minimal amount of water to avoid the fried rice from being too soggy.
1/4 cup butter, divided
1/2 kilo beef sirloin, cut into thin strips
1/2 tsp. salt
1 medium onion, sliced
1 Tbsp. minced garlic
4 cups cooked rice
60 gram pack beef noodle soup
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 cup diced celery
1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
1/2 cup carrots, cut into thin strips
How to cook Beefy Fried Rice:
- In a skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter over low heat. Add meat and cook until golden in color.
- Season with salt. Remove meat from skillet. Set aside.
- In same skillet melt remaining butter. Saute onion, garlic and rice.
- Pour pack of beef noodle soup over rice. Blend in ground ginger. Stir occasionally.
- Add celery, broccoli and carrots. Stir-cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add the cooked beef. Serve warm.