Chicken Meat Balls
Another variation of the usual pork meat balls we used to love. This chicken meat ball have less cholesterol provided that you will use chicken breast instead of other parts of the chicken that contains too much fat. Another healthy ingredient added to this meat balls is the oatmeal as an extender and to create a better texture.
- 2 cup ground chicken
- 1 cup toasted oatmeal
- 1 cup chopped hard-boiled eggs
- ½ cup onion (minced)
- 2 tbsp. ground garlic
- 1 cup celery (minced)
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. MSG
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- ½ cup peeled tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 beaten eggs
- ½ cup crumbs of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Mix all except the last three ingredients very well. Form into small balls.
- Roll In eggs and then in crumbs or flour mixed with one teaspoon baking powder.
- Fry in hot oil or bake. Serve with desired sauce. Serve hot. Good for 6 persons.