Stir-Fry Pork with Pineapples
A savory Asian stir-fry pork recipe with pineapples. This recipe has two ingredients that makes it more savory, the orange juice and honey. It also contains vegetables such as carrots and bell peppers to make the dish more appetizing.
1/2 kilo pork tenderloin
1 small fresh pineapple
1/4 cup orange juice
1 tsp. soy sauce
1 Tbsp. Honey
1 pc chicken bouillon cube
1 clove garlic, minced
1 pc onion, sliced
1/8 tsp. ground pepper
1 medium size green bell pepper, sliced into strips
1 medium size red bell pepper, sliced into strips
2 Tbsp. cooking oil
4 tsp. cornstarch diluted in 2 Tbsp. water
1 pc carrot, sliced into strips
How to cook Stir-Fry Pork with Pineapples:
- Cut tenderloin into 1/8 inch slices. Set aside.
- Cut pineapples into spear shape. Save juice and set aside.
- Mix soy sauce and orange juice in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet and stir-fry pork, garlic, onion and ground pepper until brown. Remove from skillet.
- In the same skillet, pour orange juice and soy sauce mixture then add pineapple spears and carrots.
- Simmer for one minute until carrots are cooked.
- Put pork back in the skillet and add green and red bell pepper.
- Add cornstarch diluted in 2 Tbsp water, bouillon cube and honey then stir cook until thick and bubbly. Add water if necessary.
- Serve on the platter topped with pineapple spears.