1 medium sized bangus
1 medium sized onion, chopped
2 tsp. garlic, minced
2 tsp. ginger, minced
2 medium sized tomatoes, chopped
1 tbsp. bagoong alamang
1 bunch mustard leaves
1/2 cup thick coconut milk
1 & 1/4 cup thin coconut milk
2 pieces siling haba (green chili peppers)
salt to taste
How to cook Creamy Bangus in a Blanket
- Clean and cut bangus into serving pieces. Sprinkle with salt. Mix bagoong, onion, ginger, tomatoes, and
- Spread a teaspoonful of bagoong mixture on each bangus piece. Wrap each piece securely in mustard leaf.
- Arrange wrapped bangus in a pan. In another pan, boil remaining bagoong mixture and thin coconut
milk. Stirring vigorously to avoid curdling.
- Pour into arranged bangus pieces; then add siling pansigang and thick coconut milk. Simmer for ten
minutes and continue stirring sides gently until the desired consistency is reached.
- Serve hot or cold as desired. Good for 4 Person.