A non-traditional way of cooking catfish. Frying catfish fillet and served with mustard vinaigrette with a mixture of shrimp paste, calamansi juice, vinegar, mustard leaves seasoned with sugar, salt and pepper.
1 piece catfish, fillet
- Season catfish fillet with salt and pepper. Sprinkle a little cornstarch.
- Deep fry the catfish fillet. When brown, remove from pan.
- Serve with mustard vinaigrette.
1 Tbsp bagoong or shrimp paste
calamansi juice (about 3 pcs kalamansi)
chopped mustard leaves
1 tbsp sugar
salt and pepper
- Mix calamansi, vinegar, sugar, pepper and salt.
- Pour mixture on chopped mustard.
- Place bagoong on top. Serve.