How to Cook Paksiw na Pata with Beer
Paksiw na pata with beer is almost the same as the well known paksiw na pata which is pork legs stewed in vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and spices.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 large pork pata chopped into serving pieces
- 1 cup beer
- 1/2 cup dried banana blossoms cleaned and soaked in water
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 small laurel leaf
- Oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- Salt soy sauce and pepper to taste
- 6 pieces saba banana fried
- Brown sugar to taste about 4 Tbsp.
How to cook paksiw na pata:
Wash and clean chopped pata pieces and place in deep saucepan.
Add beer and enough water to cover and cook until tender.
Add the rest of the ingredients except bananas and continue cooking.
Add bananas and simmer for 5 minutes more. Makes six servings.