How to Cook Ground Beef with Aubergine
Servings: 4 to 6 servings
- 2 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pc medium sized onion chopped
- 4 pcs medium sized tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 kilo lean ground beef
- 6 pcs eggplants slice into 1 inch thick
- 1/2 tsp. fine salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper ground
- 1/3 cup cheese spread
How to cook Ground Beef with Aubergine:
In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic until fragrant the add onions.
Saute until the onions are soft then add tomatoes and saute also until soft.
Add ground beef and stir cook for 5 minutes or until done. Add sliced eggplants.
Season with salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
Mix in cheese and turn off heat. Serve hot.