How to Cook Fresh Tuna Sisig
This sisig is the fish version of your favorite pork sisig. It is made from fresh tuna fillet cubes and marinated with liquid seasoning then fried until crispy.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1/2 kilogram tuna fish fillet cubed
- 1/4 cup liquid seasoning with calamansi
- cooking oil for frying
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 cup onions chopped
- 1 sachet 8 gram granulated seasoning e.g. Magic Sarap
- 1 tablespoon liquid seasoning
- crushed pork chicharon pork rind cracklings, optional
How to cook Fresh Tuna Sisig:
Marinate tuna in liquid seasoning with calamansi for at least 15 minutes.
Fry marinated tuna until brown and crispy. Set aside.
Heat oil and saute onions for 30 seconds. Stir in prepared tuna and season with granulated seasoning and liquid seasoning.
Transfer on a heated and buttered sizzling plate. Top with crushed chicharon if desired.