How to Cook Beef Asado Japanese Style
Servings: 2 to 4 servings
- 1/2 kilo beef or pork loin cut into thin strips
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 bell peppers red and green, cut into strips
- 1/2 tsp. ground black peppercorns
- 1 tsp. MSG or patis
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 Tbsp. butter or shortening
- 1/2 cup water
- spring onions for garnishing
How to cook Beef Asado Japanese Style:
Coat meat strips with cornstarch. Brown garlic in butter and add meat and onions. Stir fry for 5 minutes.
Season with soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and MSG. Add water and stir.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes then add bell pepper. Cook for another 3 minutes then serve hot. Garnish with spring onions.