How to Make Beef Salpicao Kebabs
If you are looking for a beef salpicao with a twist, why not try this beef salpicao kebabs? It is made from beef tenderloin and veggies like carrots, beets and zucchini.
Servings: 1 dozen
- 1/2 kilo beef tenderloin cubed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Spanish paprika
- 1 Tbsp. dried rosemary leaves crumbled
- 1/2 tsp. iodized salt
- 1/8 tsp. of black ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp. red cayenne pepper powder
- 2 pcs red beets boiled, peeled and sliced
- 2 pcs carrots boiled, peeled and sliced
- 2 pcs zucchini sliced
- Metal or bamboo skewers
How to cook Salpicao Kebabs:
Make a marinade by combining olive oil, garlic, paprika, rosemary, salt, pepper and cayenne in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
Place beef cubes and vegetables in a bowl. Pour marinade over beef and veggies. Put in a zip lock container or zip bag and seal.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes and gently mix occasionally. Thread meat and veggies alternately on skewers.
Grill the kebabs on hot charcoal or flame. Then baste with the remaining marinade halfway through cooking. Serve hot.