How to Cook Chicken Tocino Salad
This is a recipe of chicken tocino with vegetable salad.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/2 kg Boneless chicken thigh with skin
- 1 pouch Mama Sita's Tocino Mix 75 grams
- 1 pack Mixed greens e.g. arugula, lollarosa, washed, spin-dried and chilled
- 2 pcs Tomatoes seeded and sliced thinly
- 1 Tbsp Onion sliced thinly
- 1 Tbsp Natural premium vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to prepare Chicken Tocino Salad
Sprinkle Mama Sita's Tocino Mix evenly over the chicken. Mix thoroughly for at least 5 minutes. Marinate for at least an hour.
Grill meat over hot coals. Cook until meat is done. Remove from heat and cut into strips, set aside.
In a stainless steel bowl, pour the 100% Natural Premium Vinegar and add the onions. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside for a few minutes.
Then add the mixed greens, tomatoes and oil. Toss everything together. Place in a serving plate and add grilled chicken tocino strips.