How to Cook Chicken Broccoli and Cauliflower Stir Fry
A simple quick cooking chicken and vegetable dish, chicken broccoli and cauliflower stir fry.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 kilo chicken breast slice into cubes
- 1/2 kilo broccoli sliced
- 1/2 kilo cauliflower sliced
- 1 piece red bell pepper slice into squares
- 2 Tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 pc chicken broth cube dissolved in 1/4 cup hot water
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 piece medium size onion chopped
- 1 tsp. Magic Sarap or any granulated seasoning
How to cook Chicken Broccoli and Cauliflower Stir Fry:
Boil the sliced broccoli, bell pepper and cauliflower for 2 minutes, pour the liquid to another container and set aside.
Heat cooking oil in a saucepan and saute garlic and onion until the onions are tender.
Add the chicken and stir fry for a few minutes. Pour 1/4 cup water (from the boiled vegetable) and simmer until the chicken is almost cook.
Pour the oyster sauce, soy sauce and chicken broth cubes and stir cook until the liquid evaporates but leave a small amount of liquid.
Add in the broccoli, cauliflower, and bell pepper and stir cook for a few minutes or until the vegetables are cooked. Serve hot.