How to Cook Prawn Pasta
Prawn pasta is a quick cooking pasta and a delicious meal to prepare.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 cups cooked fettuccine or spaghetti noodles
- 1 kilo medium size prawns peeled and deveined, head removed
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 whole garlic peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. white wine
- 1/2 tsp. liquid seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
How to cook prawn pasta:
Heat a large skillet on medium heat and add butter and olive oil. Heat until frothy.
Saute garlic until fragrant but don't allow the garlic to brown.
Add in the prawns and stir cook until the prawns are already pink in color.
Add the rest of the ingredients, water, wine, soy sauce, liquid seasoning and chili flakes.
Simmer for half a minute.
Toss into the prepared pasta and serve hot.