How to Make Salmon Pasta
This pasta recipe is healthy because salmon contains omega 3 fatty acid that is good for the heart.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables thawed
- 290 gram can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 213 gram can pink salmon drained and bones removed
- 500 grams pasta cooked as per package directions
- parsley for garnishing
How to cook Salmon Pasta:
In a skillet melt butter and saute garlic and vegetables. Cook until vegetables are tender. about 2 minutes.
In a bowl combine cream of mushroom soup and milk. Blend well. Pour into vegetable mixture.
Add cheese and pepper and simmer, stirring constantly until cheese melts.
Gently toss salmon and pasta into the sauce. Heat through. If desired garnish with parsley before serving.