How to Cook Shrimp Salad with Pomelo
This recipe is obviously from Davao, shrimp salad with pomelo fruit slices.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 Shrimp Broth Cube dissolved in
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 kilogram shrimps peeled and vein removed
- 1 small cucumber seeded then cut into strips
- 1 stalk celery blanched and chopped
- 1/2 kilos ripe tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 whole sweet Davao pomelo segmented
- Assorted salad greens
- Fried wanton wrapper strips or croutons
- 2 pieces hard boiled egg cut into wedges
Dressing (Just combine the following)
- 1 cup corn oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Savor or Knorr liquid seasoning
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 grams Magic Sarap
How to make the shrimp salad with pomelo:
Boil shrimp stock and blanch peeled shrimps until shrimps are pink and plump. Set aside.
In a bowl, combine the cucumber, celery, tomatoes, pomelo segments, salad greens and prepared shrimps. Chill.
Toss with the combined dressing just before serving.
Top with fried wanton strips or croutons and hard boiled egg wedges.