How to Cook Gambas
Gambas or sauteed shrimps in garlic chili oil is a very tasty appetizer and a viand too.
Servings: 2 servings
- 80 grams gambas
- 30 grams red bell pepper julienne
- 1 and 1/2 Tbsp garlic chili oil
- 1/2 tsp fine salt
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp black pepper ground
- 30 grams green bell pepper julienne
For the garnish:
- 1 tsp garlic toasted
- 1 tsp finger chili chopped
How to cook Gambas:
Peel and slit gambas at the back part and devein. Saute garlic in garlic chili oil.
Add in gambas and bell peppers. Saute for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with toasted garlic and finger chili. Serve.