1 kilo pork
2 large potatoes, peeled and divided into 6
1 large onion, peeled and cut into cubes
1 head garlic, minced and chopped
1 tsp. black pepper
3 cup native vinegar
4 tbsp. cooking lard
1 tbsp. salt
1 pc. bay leaf
2 tbsp. soy sauce
2 red and green sweet pepper, cut into slices
4 tbsp. achuete juice
4 medium-sized tomatoes, cut into small pieces
How to cook pork asado:
- Place the pork in a saucepan and add vinegar, pepper and 1/2 clove of garlic.
- Later, add the salt, bay leaf and soy sauce. Allow it to boil for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups water and let boil until pork is tender.
- Fry the potatoes until golden brown, then set aside.
- Saute garlic, onion, and tomatoes, then add pork mixture, potatoes, and red and green sweet pepper and athlete juice, to the mixture and cook until done.
- Serve hot. Good for 10 persons.