Miki with Monggo Sprouts
A tasty noodle dish recipe consisting of bean sprouts, boiled pork, tokwa, pechay, cabbage and miki noodles. This is a stir-fried noodles dish and the cooking is mostly sauteing. If you think you need to add a little water, you can do so but just be careful not to put too much.
To cook miki; Heat cooking oil. Sauté garlic, onion and pork. Add monggo sprouts, simmer, then add tokwa. Season with soy sauce. Cook for 5 minutes while sauteing. Add pechay and cabbage. Cook for another 2 minutes. Add miki. Cook 3 minutes more. To see the complete recipe with lists of ingredients in exact measurements, continue reading.
- ½ kilo fresh miki
- 1 cup monggo sprouts, sorted and washed
- 1 cup sliced boiled pork
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 segment garlic. crushed
- 1 tablespoon sliced onion
- ½ cup sliced tokwa
- ½ cup sliced pechay
- ½ cup sliced cabbage
- Heat cooking oil. Sauté garlic, onion and pork. Add monggo sprouts, simmer, then add tokwa.
- Season with soy sauce. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add pechay and cabbage. Cook for 2 minutes. Add miki.
- Cook 3 minutes more. Serve hot. Makes six servings.